2015 has been the year of travel for me, and I’m loving every minute of it!
I’ve been traveling quite a bit for work filming / photographing events, and heading to New York City for meetings. Last week I traveled to Portland Oregon, not for work but for a family trip with my Mum. My uncle and aunt live there and we had an amazing time in the land of the moss and the green! That’s what I kept calling it at least, but more on all of these travels later.
Here are a few of my favorite things around the web this week.
- I’m a major BBC Radio 1 fan ( always have, always will) and this mashup has been on repeat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vARBXU59BPw
- These packing cubes really have been a life saver for me. So easy to pack for multiple stops and different climates. When I flew into Philadelphia it was 90 but when I went to Portland it was in the 50’s.
- Read Beautiful Ruins on my flight to the west coast, I can’t believe It took so long to read a book about Italy in the 60’s and Hollywood.
- This has been the playlist I’ve been listening to constantly while in the air, or driving from place A to place B.
- This pilot recounts every moment on his flight from London to Tokyo. Such an interesting read! ( Plus a great page layout)
Have a great weekend! I have a 3 day weekend and I couldn’t be more thrilled to relax, finish up my posts on Portland and head to the beach!